Rent Our Entire Venue for Your Romantic Outdoor Wedding
Your immediate friends or wedding party can stay on site with you for a one-of-a-kind glamping wedding. The natural luxury of Carolina River Ranch is a great destination wedding option, and in a perfect location within driving distance from Asheville, Atlanta, Columbia, Charleston, Knoxville, and Johnson City.
Check in on Friday and have your rehearsal dinner in our wedding tent. Enjoy a great evening with the outdoor living room, fire pit, and hot tub nestled by the river. Afterwards, no need to drive; just walk back to your private glamping tent!
Wake up on Saturday to go kayaking, swimming, and tubing all on-site and included. Enjoy and relax until the afternoon 4 o’clock wedding at our outdoor chapel right next to the reception tent.
Enjoy the Honeymoon Suite – a large lovely tent with plenty of privacy and elegant decor.
We will gladly provide a wedding planner or work with yours for catering and all other wedding details. We can accommodate up to 150 wedding guests; please give us a call if your group is larger than 150.
Wedding Amenities Included:
- Outdoor chapel set in nature with gorgeous views
- Rehearsal dinner and wedding reception tent
- Tables and chairs to accommodate up to 150 wedding guests
- 16 glamping tents for wedding party and/or friends
- Bridal party dressing tent
- Honeymoon suite tent
- Optional wedding planner
- Hotels nearby for wedding guests not staying on site
- Many restaurants and adventure activities nearby
- Kayaking and tubing included for site guests
- All lodging amenities available to site guests
3 Day *All-Inclusive Retreats (12-24 ppl) $5k + tax
Meal packages starts @ $18 per person/meal + tax
7 Day *All-Inclusive Retreats (12-24 ppl) $8.6k + tax
1 Night Glamping (1-2 ppl) starts @ $149.00 + tax
WE CAN CUSTOMIZE ANY EVENT. CALL OR EMAIL FOR ACTUAL PRICING.
*All-inclusive perks means no resort fees! No adds other than customizable options like prepared meals, massages & select special activities.
Included in quote:
Usage of yoga tent
Usage of new event tent
Sweat Lodge + facilitator if needed
Kayaks and Inner Tubes