Situated along the Little Tennessee River and with gorgeous mountain views, Carolina River Ranch gives you the best of what Western North Carolina has to offer.
This beautiful historic property was once home to the famous Tallulah Falls Rail Road – the road you drive in on was once the actual railroad! This area – Franklin, Highlands, and surrounding mountains – is a destination unto itself, and we are perfectly situated near the best outdoor adventures, waterfalls, restaurants, and culture it has to offer.
We have 12 glamping tents available for individual nightly rental, as well as many options for renting the entire property for weddings and retreats.
yoga | wellness | juicing | digital detox | meditation | massage + reflexology
The Best Glamping in America
Each Glamping Tent Includes:
- private tent site
- queen size bed
- luxury mattresses and bedding
- tastefully unique décor
- a fan for warm nights
- 2 Adirondack chairs and small table outside
- small charcoal grill (bring your cooler and some charcoal!)
Common Space Amenities:
- organic coffee and breakfast each morning
- outdoor kitchen with large grill
- outdoor living room with patio, tables, and chairs for gathering
- brand new bath house bathroom with showers
- hand-built patio for gathering
- stone fire pit with picturesque views
- hot tub nestled by the river
- beautiful landscaping including water features and magical night lighting
- yoga tent, some classes offered
- free kayaking on the Little Tennessee River
- free tubing on the Little Tennessee River
- We will give you a ride to the top and you can cruise back down to the Ranch!
- 10:30 pm quiet policy
- Children are welcome, but no pets please.
- We are glad to accommodate your special needs and requests whenever possible. Give us a call!
“WHAT AN AMAZING WEEKEND! BLEW AWAY OUR EXPECTATIONS!”
—Christy M. – Atlanta, GA